bullbearbulletin
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
Going to hold onto the cotton short overnight even though it's a touch offside from my short at 64.50. I'm just lovin' the double top today and also on the 60 minute as it has set up beautifully. If the floor is not covering now into the close with planting intentions due tomorrow, it's a keeper. If the planting intentions report is bearish then we'll see a break of that very strong 64 level perhaps. I want to be there for that. Of course if the report is bullish I'll have to bail in the first 15 minutes in the morning...always dangerous to do in New York. Didn't take the wheat long today pending the report. I have a gut feeling I should have gotten in!


Powered by Blogger